Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Anime List

I remember when I used to be a little lad that I really love watching a television show. Especially when the one I'm watching is an animated one, like Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsens, Dexter's Lab etc. But there are some cartoons that really got me. This is where "Anime" comes in.

Anime to be specific is also a cartoon, but prefered to be called that way for being a Japanese Animation. Same with comics, they are called "Manga" in Japan.

Most of the cartoons and anime I watched came from Cartoon Network, ABS-CBN/GMA, HERO TV and not to mention, AXN, ow let's not forget Nickelodeon :D

So here's my list:

Now watching:

  1. Pokemon Season 13- 628 Episodes (US)
  2. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2

Already watched:
  1. Akazukin Cha Cha 74 Episodes
  2. Pokemon Season 1 - Season 1
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 1 - Season 3 [halfway]
  4. Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1 - 3 [Cartoon]
  5. Magic Knight Rayearth 49 Episodes
  6. Death Note 1 -37 Episodes
  7. Digimon Adventure 1 [halfway]
  8. Gatekeepers 1-24 Episodes
  9. Gatekeepers 21 6 Episodes (OVA) 
  10. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1

Needs attention:

  1. Digimon Adventure 2
  2. Digimon Tamers

Downloading:
  1. Teen Titans Season 1 - 5
  2. Card Captor Sakura Season 1
  3. Lucky Star
Pending List:
  1. Flame of Recca
  2. Detective Conan
  3. Clannad
  4. Kannagi
  5. Fullmetal Alchemist
  6. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  7. Fullmetal Panic
  8. Code Geass
  9. Angel Beats
    I'll add next time.

    So if you're reading my blog, please give me an Anime suggestion so that I can add it to my Pending list. I know there are sooo many anime out there. :D

      No comments: