Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pros and Cons: Staying in Iloilo or Going to Manila?

Staying in Iloilo:

Pros:
Unlimited Internet Connection 1mbps from Globelines (Stable and Fast)
Having a powerhouse pc :<
Superior person when it comes to computer (in our family)

Work sidelines (making invitations, burning movies/anime, install games, reformat PCs etc)

Cons:
Not much exposure to other places since I always stay at house. (without work)
Less places to explore (since I already memorize all malls here)
I hate my life during the day. (bantay tiangge especially at the house) =_=
BROWNOUT! ARRRRGGG

Going to Manila:


Pros:
Can see other places. More exposure to new places.
Interesting new people. Can meet my MANILA Friends FINALLY!
More opportunity when it comes to IT Stuffs and work related.
More people can synchronize with my interest.

Cons:
I can only bring my laptop and ds.
No PC and limited internet connection (from my tito)
Away from family (this is bearable)
New workaround with the environment.
Language adjustment.


WILL UPDATE OFTEN.

No comments: