Sunday, July 8, 2012

Coincidence

Are you a kind of a person who believes in destiny, fate? What about miracles? accidents? Do you let people around you control you?

Well to be honest, last 2 years ago I was somewhat that kind of person. I let my destiny predict my future and so on. Until one day, I encountered the man named 'John Calub'. In summary, he changed my life to the whole level. That's when I start to know other big giants Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Jack Canfield etc. These people influence so many young and old achievers all around the world! They are wealthy in all aspects of there life. So if you want to model someone, model someone who is very successful in their lives.

One major thing I learned throughout my journey was, we create our own world. If your an Anime Fanatic, you should know Haruhi Suzumiya. In a nutshell, she is like God. She has the power to bend reality subconsciously, but she's not aware of it. In fact she doesn't even believe that all the people around her were created by her powers! So think about it, what if its possible to bend reality? Aren't you excited that we can almost get what we want?! Of course we always ask something from God, but most people tend to forget that they only asked for it. They did not believe on it as well receiving in the end. That's why most people nowadays stop dreaming. They see their dream as 'impossible', that's why it will not happened just like a dream, literally.

Do you know what is the Law of Attraction? One of the most powerful law in the universe that was not taught to school. Google is your friend. :)

That's it for now. A little things to ponder on the night sky of Sunday. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: