Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 59 (April 13, 2010)

Finally I'm back! hahaha
It was Tuesday.

I arrived at Callbox around 10am and saw Ma'am Emy.
She stared me with a puzzled face (bakit ngayon lang kayo nagduty ulit?) I smiled at her. Then, she asked me where is Jeniel? I answered her directly saying that I have no idea. After that, I sat to my workplace and saw Jessica on in the other table. We exchanged smiling face across the room.

Lunch break, Jessica told me everything about the new rules of Callbox.
Since it is summer, they are accepting Summer OJT. Our break time in the morning is 11:00 - 11:15. Our lunch break is 1:00pm!
Can you imagine that? 1pm! phew
 
Then, in the afternoon, our break time is still the same: 3:00-3:15pm
Jeniel was not around for the day.

No comments: