Friday, July 2, 2010

Things I must accomplished first before working [UPDATED]

Being a gamer is what I really enjoyed since I was young.

Now that my graduation is over, I need to step out of my room and be ready for the next chapter of my life.


Here are some of the things I really need to accomplished before working:

UPDATED:

My Elementor in FlyffPH must be a HERO lv.121
My 42 hours remaining of OJT
[s]OJT Documentation - Printing ->[/s] Hardbound na lang kulang!
Finalization of our Business Plan and to be hard bounded
Files and  Folders must be arrange and rename tidily:
  • My Photos
  • My Files
  • My Downloads
List all things I wish to buy during payday (for motivation purposes to work) XD:
  • Nintendo Wii!
At least 2-3 RPG Games matapos ko sa DS!
Currently Playing:
  • Pokemon Soul Silver (beating Red)
  • Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Anime/Movies Downloads:

  • Latest Pokemon Sinnoh Victors - Episode 8
  • Digimon Adventure
  • Digimon Adventure 2 - 18 Episodes left (Direct download from Animea)
  • Digimon Tamers - (Torrent) 90% DL
  • Clash of the Titans
  • Death Note
  • Deat Note Movies
  • Glee Series (Recommended by my friends)
Anime/Movies I need to watch then burn to my DVD:

  • Digimon Adventures (Halfway through the series)
  • Digimon Adventures 2
  • Death Note
  • Definitely Maybe
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Miss You Like Crazy
  • Babe, I Love You
  • Paranormal Activity
  • Kick Ass
  • Avatar: The last Airbender
  • Ghost of Girlfriend's Past
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith
  • Daybreaker
  • Legion
  • Clash of the Titans
  • The Lovely Bones
  • Ironman
  • Meet the Spartans
  • Glee - waiting for SEASON 2

Yan lang muna for now. For updates purposes and post count.

No comments: