Sunday, July 4, 2010

PaPlug lang! haha

Earlier while I am cleaning my cache and bookmarked links, I stumbled upon this two links and made me reminisce for a while.

So for a little randomness you can check some of the websites I created during my college years:

2nd year contest
4th year last semester

The first link I gave was originally created by me from scratch (although I downloaded some templates from the other websites). And I made it all by myself with no one teaching me. Noob at everything from flash,dreamweaver etc. So I really can't believe that I did this.

The second link was from a competition from school. With the help of Kuya Rawn, I managed to beautify my website and made me a champion :)) But of course the coding /nosebleed. I can't really recall what I have done this time :))

No comments: