Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 28 (February 3, 2010)

OJT Time again! Hoooo yeah! :D

Wednesday, a whole day OJT.

I arrived at callbox around 8:30am. Jessica was ahead of me by 5 minutes.
I approached Rowena and she said "Ayan! May dumating din".

I was like " Ano kaya ibig sabihin niya? O_O

And there I saw the 2 of the Technical Support Team wandering around repairing PCs. I wondered " Ano kaya nangyayari bakit ang daming nasisira na unit?".

And yeah, Jessica was also waiting for her pc to be fixed but sadly, we waited for almost 30 minutes in order for us to start our daily task.

It was 9am that we hasten our work so that we can make up for the day. Rowena was also wandering around inspecting our work and kept reminding us about our past mistakes.

Jeniel did not make it for the morning call but he arrived at lunch time. We ate our lunch together and chit-chat a lot about our future plans.

It was 1pm when we entered again to our beloved nest. "Must accomplish a required quota for the day is all that I've been thinking.

Around 4pm, Rowena asked me, "Ray, sakali after ka magraduate, eh payag ka ba mag contractual dito?", I said, "Hindi ako sure ate, kasi may possibility din na baka i-absorb ako ng school or may ibang opportunity na naghihintay sakin sa labas".

She said, " Ah ok, si Mam Meds ksi naghahanap sila ng magwowork dito until Summer".
I was thinking why she told me something about that. Maybe she liked my performance? xD

I need to develop my skills..

We told rowena that we would go on overtime for 1 hour.

No comments: