Monday, February 15, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 35 (February 15, 2010)

Monday, the day before our exam.

We only have 2 subjects namely: Entrepreneurship and OJT: Industry Immersion. The only subject we attended for class discussion is the former. Also, the only subject that has exam.

Last week, we planned that we will go to the school by Monday because of the examination permit for our exam the next day.

It was around 11am when I finished everything and went to callbox. I noticed either Jessica or Jeniel was not around. So, I still pursue my work even though I'm not used being alone.

I gave up around 3pm that I will go to the school again hoping for Jessica or Jeniel. Alas! I found Jessica.
She was sitting on the front rows of the waiting chairs. I purposely went directly to her and we talked for a while.

Until such time I went home and took a rest for the day.

No comments: