Monday, February 1, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 27 (January 30, 2010)

Friday, a funny day.

I woke up early this time and arrived at callbox around 8:05am. I headed directly to my table and started to work right away.

Around 8:30, Jessica arrived. Usual smiles and greetings as always.

9:30am, Ma'am Emy approach me and called me "Jeniel". I quickly responded that I'm Raymond not Jeniel. She swiftly apologized and told me if I can give her a favor.

It was all about fetching the ordered food from JD's Bakeshop after 15 minutes.
I just nodded with all the simple instructions she gave.

Around 9:40, I went along with Jessica to fetch to ordered food.

When we arrived again at Callbox, we were forced to stop near the door to the main office (where Ma'm Emy and her co-workers were) by the Janitor and the Network Admin. They say that FOODS are not allowed inside. Looking puzzled, I just obeyed them and put the food to the canteen table instead. Ma'm Emy never told me about this things.

I entered the working place, passing to Rowena's table and entered the main office. At first, I was very shy because almost all of the people there were looking at me with a long and sleepy face. I forced myself to enter.

Ma'am Fatima, the one who approach me and said "kawawa naman itong OJT natin, hindi niya pala alam na di pala pwede foods dito.. ohhhhhhh.. cge lang ah."

All of them looks happy that I successfully brought their food. So I take it as a compliment and continued my work.

No comments: