Sunday, March 7, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 42 (March 2, 2010)

Tuesday.

I went to school in the morning for our business proposal meeting. Then, I headed immediately to the library.

As I scope my vision, not a single indication of my classmates. Hence, I opened my laptop to start our business proposal.

I researched almost everything for our proposal. But that said, I can't do this alone...

It was also our foundation week, so what do I expect? various school activities. T_T

12:30pm, and still no sign of my classmates. I halted my work and planned to proceed to callbox for lunch.

As usual, I'm alone eating my lunch. Afterwards, I went to take a rest on the nearest sofa.

Quarter to 1pm, Jeniel arrived with a smirk of his face. We chit chat for a while until it was 1pm. Rowena was present and gave me a new task. I started it immediately with a fast gaze.

Until it was around 4:30, the other OJTs went home earlier than us. (Iniisip tuloy namin, baka nababagot na din sila dito) In our case, we went home around 5pm, which is the exact time supposed to be. :)

(About kay Jessica, member ksi siya ng Council sa school at secretary siya, so dapat present siya sa Foundation Week activities namin sa school, hence making her absent for several days)

That wraps up everything for that day.

No comments: