Monday, March 22, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 55 (March 22, 2010)

Monday, the last week of March.

I am envy with my sister because she has no class anymore. She enjoyed watching tv when I went to callbox.

When I arrived at the Guard Station, I noticed Jessica and Jeniel's hand printing. Then, I jotted down 10:10am and pursued my steps to the third floor.

When I entered the crystal door, I saw Jeniel and Jessica smiling at me. :)

We talked things until it was lunch time. We ate our meal together.

In the afternoon, I shared this blog to my classmates. To their amazement, they were surprised because I was able to include such details like Jeniel was late, sick etc =))

It was a journal afterall?! What can you expect? It also makes my work more interesting. =))

Around 2:20pm, Jeniel who's by my side is frowning. I ask him about it and he replied that he accidentally erased 60 companies info. Poor Jeniel :(

At 3:00pm, we will go to our school for our clearance signing. Then, we will go to our house for our final business plan edit.

No comments: