Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My OJT Journal - Day 3 (December 3, 2009)

Day 3 starts with a little bang.

After our classes ended, we walked straight to the Callbox.
Same routine as usual for the passed two days: logging-in on the LogBook, always eating our lunch together, and starting our work.

What made us so surprise was that Ms. Robicar, our Supervisor is bidding us goodbye. It happened while we were working, she's packing up her things and saying that she needs to go now. We all thought that it was just a simple goodbye. Our thoughts: "Maybe she needs to go somewhere else or maybe she needs some break". We didn't mind it for now.

In my case, while starting my daily routine, I noticed that the folder named "Robicar" is gone and a new folder named "Rowena" exists. So I just ask Jessica who's just by my side, about it. She said that the folder named "Rowena" is the new folder we must work starting today. With no single idea on what's happening, I just continued my work.

For some reason, I didn't even think that it's so obvious that Rowena, also an OJT Trainee, is our new Supervisor. Same old routine goes on and before the day breaks, it's also our turn to go home. No scrambled shake this time XD.

to be continued..

No comments: