Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OJT Journal - Day 5 (December 7, 2009)

As I predicted, this week will not be as productive as last week.

Anyway, Monday came and it was very cold when I woke up around 6 in the morning.
I ate my breakfast and took a shower. At the time when I was about to go, nature called, so I rushed directly to the toilet.

I arrived at Callbox around 8:15am so I blame my stomach for it >.>.
I headed directly upstairs to the office place and greeted Rowena with a call.

I continued my work.

Around 11am, I felt very dizzy that I was about to fall from the chair. What I did was: I went to the bathroom, I looked at my face at the mirror and saw an unhealthy looking student.. So I've been thinking to eat my lunch at the Callbox and head directly home.

Jessica arrived and told me that we should eat already so that we can do our work earlier. Meanwhile, Jeniel,who was running late, arrived around 1:15pm.
We just smiled to him..

Around 3pm, I felt very exhausted that I was about to die!
So I made up my mind that I should go home and take a rest.

It was not a fruitful day but I guess I was able to accomplish 6 hours this day.

No comments: