Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OJT Journal - Day 6 (December 8, 2009)

Around 12nn after our class, three of us walked directly to Callbox. I'm wearing our OJT Uniform this time. So most of the eyes are on me. Even at the office, people asked, "Ganyan Uniform niyo? Ang cute!" xD (Kulang nalang sabihin pati ako cute)

Anyway, it was a half-day OJT so nothing more interesting. Same old routine since last week.
What I just noticed this time is that Rowena just smiled. As far as we know, she is always grumpy. And to think it was me whom she smiled at. Maybe it's because I was lagging behind from all the works ( not because I'm slow but I got many things to work than Jessica and Jeniel!).

So around 5pm, we head directly to our eating place and have a shake to consume until we went home. xD

No comments: