Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OJT Journal - Day 2 (December 2, 2009)

So, my little mis-adventure continues being alone! Yeap, you read it right xD

My classmates, Jeniel and Jessica were both working students. Their duty is only every afternoon which means every M-W-F Morning I'm always alone!

So to press on, I arrived around 8:05am and proceeded directly to the office place. After that, I just smiled again to Ms. Robicar giving her a cue that I will start my work. Time flies fast when you're facing a computer I guess, until it's lunch time and almost all of the employees and ojt's are starting to go out. Most of the people turn right to the canteen, but I turn left and head downstairs to the comfort room. Looking at the my watch it's almost 12:10! so I decided to go to the lobby area where the security opens the logbook for Jeniel and Jessica's arrival. Being reunited again, we just smiled for our 2nd day of work and we head directly to the canteen. While talking about the taste of the food, the people around us, they also ask me how was it being "alone?". I just nodded saying, "I just did what I needed to do and that's all! No need to worry, we can do this!". So, our conversation ended with high hopes that we can accomplish our task everyday, even if it's a little boring sometimes. Especially me! I'm trying my best to socialize with the other students even though I'm not used to it.

After we entered the office, our work's just the same. We continued what we have done the day before until we can finish it. In my case, I already finished around 3pm, so I told Ms. Robicar about it. Saying that she was so impress about how swift I am, she added more tasks for me. So, I was thinking that if I should continue doing this maybe there's a possibility for our Allowance. OW! I forgot to mention about it! During our orientation with Ms. Medalin the day before, she mentioned that our Allowance is 50/50 chance. Meaning, she'll reward us with our hard work if she can see it during our stay at the Callbox. Until it's starting to get dark, we ended our work with a little flavored-shake we bought from a little store near our school and gone our separate ways home.

The next day is the day of a Shocking Revelation... O_O to be continued..

No comments: