Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OJT Journal - Day 9 (December 11, 2009)

At last it's Friday! The very last day of our OJT every week.

I drink a coffee before going out because I believe it will make me a productive person, even at the very last day of that week.

This time, I was early at work.

I arrived at 8:10am. Logging-in on the logbook and traded my I.D. for the Callbox's I.D.
I headed directly to the office place and started my work. With no hesitations of turning left and right, I was able to finish a task with just one shot.

It was lunch time and my tummy was grumbling (not because I'm hungry but I'm acidic >.>). Jessica and Jeniel arrived while talking. I told them that I need to buy a Kremil-S because of my tummy. So I went outside looking for an available store who's selling one. With bad luck, none of them were selling it. So I came back to the callbox.

We just continued our regular routine and ate our lunch together. Telling them that I drink a coffee this morning, they said that it may be the cause of all this commotion in my stomach
We also swear that we should finish our work with swift hands altogether.

Until the days break, we went home together, enjoying the weekends.

No comments: