Thursday, January 28, 2010

Laptop

At last! For almost 4 years of being a Computer Science Student, everyone dreamed of owning a portable entertainment just for themselves! Just wait and see.. XD

Actually, it is a graduation gift from my Tita who works at Canada as an OFW. It was discussed in the past that if I can get an honor when I graduate, she will grant me my wish and that is, to have a Laptop!

Around the mid 20's of January 2010, she arrived with her new husband! We were surprised because I thought she was still single. The lucky man is a Filipino and I still haven't met him personally due to my duties. I'm not against any of her affairs. As long as she can keep up with her promise, that is fine with me.

For my lappy, my expected date is this coming Saturday. But sadly, my Tita is still healing from her sickness. (One reason why she went home)

That's why my laptop can wait a little longer.

Here are some of the Laptop I want: ( from our Local Store here in Iloilo)

MSI GT628 (Gamer's Laptop) = P55,900
MSI EX460 = P37,900

I'll upload the whole list later. For now, MSI got my eyes for its awesome specs and not so expensive. Not to mention, it is one of the underrated Laptop brands xD

No comments: