Thursday, January 7, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 14 (January 5, 2010)

January 5, 2010, a half-day OJT for us.

I was running late for my class because I overslept again. After I entered our room, it was filled with air. Only my teacher was present on the table. She told me that she gave us a library work that would be submitted after class.

I swiftly dashed to the library and began my research. Everything ended well when we finished our work altogether and headed directly to Callbox.

It was still the same nostalgia since last month. We ate our lunch together and finished our work together.

Before we headed out for the break, Jeniel told me that he will buy a Globe Tattoo for his laptop. It was a funny day for us because he had no choice but to buy the pink-colored one (due to stocks issues). XD

We got separated by our different destination back home.

No comments: