Thursday, January 7, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 15 (January 7, 2010)

I skipped yesterday's duty due to my health concerns.. So I took a long rest yesterday and promised that I will make up for it in the upcoming days

I was not late this time because I was on time for class! After the class, we went to Callbox for our lunch.

After we entered the lobby, I told Jessica and Jeniel to wait for me because I will get my allowance this time xD At first I was a little nervous because I'm not familiar with the place. I was in the finance office with so many people walking around. I did get my allowance after a little conversation with Sir Frances. I got 555 and 30 cents :D

As I promised Jessica and Jeniel, we will go to the Jollibee after our work. Also, I didn’t forget the promise I made to my sister that I will buy her favorite Aloha hamburger.

Still the same routine for our work I guess. The new thing is, we will have a meeting tomorrow. So this time, I must not be late (considering it's a whole day ojt).

After our work, my classmate teased me about going to Jollibee. I wasn't really joking back then so we went there directly. Alas! Jessica said that I must use her J-coupons in order for me to have a discount! Isn't that neat?

We finished our snacks together and walked towards the opposite direction as they said thanks to me.

That made me happy for the whole day even though I'm a little tired.

No comments: