Thursday, January 28, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 24 (January 26, 2010)

At last! Our hibernation ended and now back to business! :D

Tuesday.

I woke up around 10:00am and my class starts at 10:30. So I rushed everything from eating my breakfast up to taking a bath.

I arrived at school around 10:35am. I was late. My teacher and classmates were discussing everything about the experience they got from the Dinagyang festival.

Just to make a things clear, majority of my classmates were HRTM(Hotel and Restaurant Tourism Management). That's why they choose to make a Kiosk and do an entrepreneurial activity by selling goods to the customers.

As a ComSci student, it was a fulfilling experience to sell goods to the people you don't even know unlike on the Internet, its a different story.

Here is one of our goods that we used to sell.



Cute right? It's only 300 pesos. xD

Back to our OJT in Callbox.

Nothing major about that day. We just continued our work and compiled everything for our daily quota.

Hoping for our allowance by the end of the month *cross fingers*

No comments: