Monday, January 4, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 13 (January 4, 2010)

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010!

It was Monday, January 4, 2010. The very first busy day of the year. Classes and works were resumed.

The day before, I received a lot of pc-works, I got jammed for the rest of the day.. Before sleeping around 2am, I thought that I would never wake up due to my fatigues.

8am, I heard my mother yell. I woke up with a dizzy feeling, so I yelled back and went to sleep again.

I fainted for about 3 hours and woke up again around 11am. This time, I think I feel better. Soon, I started my morning habits and decided to take my OJT this afternoon. That only gives me 4 hours of duty this day. Nevertheless, that's just fine and my mother can understand what I've been through the day before.

I arrived at Callbox.

Familiar faces greeted me as I entered. It was Jessica who's present in the computer table along with Rowena whom I spotted talking. I approached them saying that I'm here. I eventually proceeded to my own table and started working.

It was until then when I noticed a notepad in my folder saying "pls read". I hurriedly opened it and got nervous while reading it. I thought it was about our work for not being good, also from the rumors.
It was just a little message saying, "kunin mo ung allowance mo sa finance office kay sir frances". I was like "hay salamat", after I read it all.

I decided to go to the finance office around 5pm during our log-out.

Earlier, when I arrived, Jessica was the only classmate of mine that was present. So, I wondered what happened to Jeniel this time?. We noticed that he arrived around 2pm, running late as usual. The thing is, he told me that he already got his laptop from his tita last month. I was a little jealous at first, nonetheless, it makes me happy. After all, he now owns a computer XD

The brand was Dell. I told him that mine's gonna be after my graduation, my tito will give it to me as a graduation gift. So, I'll need a little more patience :)

Around 5pm, I can see why Jeniel wanted to go home already. We haven't talked that much for the day, but I'm sure we will be having it tomorrow.

No comments: