Saturday, January 2, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 11 (December 15, 2009)

Jeniel's still absent for the past 2 days. I guess, he is still sick ><

Another half-day OJT and it was Jessica who's by my side.

We greeted the guard when we entered Callbox. We rushed to the canteen to have our lunch meal. While eating, we talked about Jeniel's condition and about our allowance XD

We went directly to our working place and started our work. Around 3pm, Rowena called me. She said that I will be getting an allowance because I'm capable of doing things much faster than Jeniel and Jessica. She also told me not to tell anyone about this little secret. XD

Jessica overheard it a little, she ask me what it's all about. I told her that I'm gonna explain things later. So after our work, I told her everything outside the comfort room. I know she feels a little sad about it because it's an allowance we're talking about! Knowing that they need the money than I do.. >.>

What I did is comfort her and told her that what's important is we can finish our 400 hours of work and to graduate. We smiled at each other as we got separated.

No comments: