Saturday, January 2, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 12 (December 17, 2009)

Thursday, the last day of our OJT this year..

This was the first Thursday that it's gonna be a whole day OJT. Due to our examination week, we don't have classes other than our exams which is the day earlier, Wednesday.

It was a cold start when I woke up in the morning. It was around 7:30am and I got a feeling that I'm gonna be late. I hastened up my movements so that I won't be late. Sadly, I got sidetracked by the jeepney. It was a foolish mistake that I took a ride on a jeepney that was operated by an old geezer. Having a long face while heading to Callbox, I saw Ma'am Jen, our so-naughty petite computer teacher. What I did was, I raced with her as she saw me. I told her that I was a little late. We got separated by a fork and she went directly to our school while I took the other way to Callbox.

When I arrived, I signed-in on the logbook and went upstairs. When I entered the place, I saw both of them(Jessica and Jeniel). Having a serious face I started my work eagerly.

It was still the same work since day 1.

Around 5pm, it was the sign of goodbye and see you soon thingy. We hurriedly went home as the traffic lights began to light up. XD

No comments: