Saturday, January 2, 2010

OJT Journal - Day 10 (December 14, 2009)

I'm so relieved about this week! not because it's Monday again but it's the last week of our OJT this year! Our Prelim Examination starts this week and our scheduled exam will be on Wednesday, December 16, 2009. So no OJT for that day.

Anyway, I guess this time, I was a little late for my work. xD

Before I arrived at the working place, I noticed that there were few people walking around and I can sense a thin atmosphere.

When I entered the crystal door, I saw two OJT Trainees facing the computer. It was Rowena, our OJT Supervisor and Meriam, her fellow Trainee. I sat on my working place and started working. When Ma'am Medalin arrived, she noticed that only 3 of us were present. So, she asked me to transfer to the computer table near Rowena. While at Rowena's side, I took a glimpse at her works. All I can say is, my work is much better. :>

Jessica arrived during lunch time and she persuaded me to eat so that we can start our work swiftly. After our lunch, we entered the working place and noticed Meriam nodded to Rowena and walked away. So, it was again the 3 of us.

For the first time, such incidents happened. The connection was cut-off during our research, so as the network connection. Both of them panic that they couldn't save their work. Finding an empty computer won't solve the problem, after all the connection comes from the Server, so all the computers in the working place were just clients. The connection came back when it was about 5 pm.

I persuaded Jessica that it's our time and we need to log-out for the day. I gave her a wave and we got separated by the road as we went home.

No comments: